Today, Ford announced a set of extra performance packs available as options locally for the Mustang.
The options, ranging from suspension to exhausts, are as follows:
- Track Handling Pack (lowered coils, new struts and strut mounts, new rear shocks, sway bars &a more) – $4130 (Fastback only)
- Blue or black finishes for the lowered track coils – $222 (GT only)
- Short throw manual shifter & new gear knob – $805 (manual only)
- 2.5 inch cat-back exhaust system with a choice of chrome or black 4 inch tips – $3584 (GT only)
- 25mm-lowered springs – $1260 (Fastback only)
It’s important to note that these packs DO NOT affect or boost the Mustang’s power or torque output – you’ll have to go to someone like Tickford to up that.
What do you guys think of these new Mustang performance packs? Would you buy them? Let me know!