Today, Toyota announced the 2017 86 Limited Edition limited to 60 units for Australia, starting a $41,490.
- Special, Solar Orange metallic paint
- Metallic black rear spoiler and mirrors
- 17-inch, 10-spoke anthracite-coloured alloys
- Upgraded Brembo ventilated brake discs – 326mm at the front, 316mm at the rear
- Sachs performance dampers for ‘enchanted stability’
- Alcantara and leather front seats with orange stitching
- Alcantara and orange-stitched door trims, steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake
- Suede dashboard panel embossed with an orange 86 logo
Sadly, the 86 LE still keeps the 152kW and 212Nm 2.0L naturally aspirated 4-cylinder boxer engine, with power going to the rear wheels exclusively (for this edition) through a 6-speed manual transmission. In addition, it keeps the keyless entry and start, 4.2 inch driver display, 6.1 inch infotainment system and dual zone climate control from the base GTS.
The Toyota 86 Limited Edition is on sale now – what do you think of it? Let me know down below!